- It gives you an opportunity to strengthen and grow your business.
- It is the brand and patient-care representation of your practice, it will draw patients closer to you and may be the first interaction they have with you.
- It is a storefront that engages patients—and potential patients, it shows that you really care for the patients.
- Provide a Link to your patient portal to improve patient satisfaction and engagement.
- Provide links to relevant Healthcare websites and Resources.
- Publish your providers and staff profile.
- Provide a map and directions to your practice on your website.
- Printable versions of commonly used forms such as Informed Consent, Payment Policies, New Patient Information, and Advanced Directives.
- Search engine optimization (SEO), which is an important way to make your site visible to online search engines.
Web contents include:
- About the clinic
- Patient portal link
- Educational links & material
- Most popular links
- Term of services
- Services & Facilities
- Resources & Policies
- Providers & Staff profile
- Accepted Insurance
- Commonly used Forms
- Marketing literatures
- Practice hours
- Map & Direction
- Contact information
Click on image to view sample websites